Bri-Steel Manufacturing is proud to be expanding its manufacturing capabilities to Enid Oklahoma. We are a seamless steel pipe manufacturer who uses Induction Heating to expand the diameter of an existing tube to final dimensions. Throughout this well monitored process, the electrical inputs and outputs are critical to maintaining safe quality outcomes.
What's an Induction Heating System?
Our induction heatersconvert AC line power to a higher frequency alternating current, delivering it over a specially-designed cable to a bank of capacitors and a custom-designed work coil. This combination employs the principle of resonance to create an electromagnetic field within the coil to efficiently deliver energy to a workpiece.
If joining a company during renovations, installation and commissioning, that is focused on sustainability, innovation and productivity excite you, then this Industrial Maintenance Electrician position located at our Enid, Oklahoma facility may be for you!
Shift Monday-Friday occasional weekends with rotating on-call schedule
- Completing all maintenance requests assigned
- Set and maintain industrial production equipment and systems for maximum safe productivity.
- Support production by troubleshooting line issues.
- Assemble and install all types of new or repaired electrical circuits, systems, instrumentation, and equipment, including, but not limited to; transformers, motors, regulators, controllers, valves, switches, etc.
- Inspect electrical equipment and machinery, diagnose faulty operation, determine proper corrective action, document in maintenance scheduling program, and make indicated repairs.
- Knowledge of voltmeter, ammeter, ground locating and other electrical tests.
- Possess working knowledge of electrical distribution systems and switchgear. Must know Underwriter codes, national codes, state and local codes, company rules and regulations to comply with them.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside vendors.
- Identify any equipment issues and bring to supervisors attention.
- Identify potential equipment or capital improvements.
- Maintain and monitor the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Identify and manage critical spares required to maintain uninterrupted production.
What you bring to the Team
- Knowledge pertaining to optimizing complex electrical systems related to thermal induction power supply (rectifier, inverter, and impedance matched resonant circuit)
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to manually lift at least 50 pounds safely and with proper body mechanics, sometimes while in awkward positions.
- The ability to execute both fine and gross motor hand movements.
- The ability to work safely in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environment.
- The ability to safely and effectively work in an often-dusty work environment that experiences a broad range of temperatures (Very hot to very cold).
Industrial induction power systems. Is current with latest types of electrical controls, starters, motors, AC/DC Drives, (PLC) Programmable Logic Controllers, (HMI) Human Machine Interfaces and industrial lighting equipment.
Configure, commission, troubleshoot & start up any AC/ DC Drive, any (HM I) Human Machine Interface current, (PLC)Programmable Logic Controller. Make basic electrical prints and mark up for electrical installations.
Start, stop, maintain, and help install and repair power distribution equipment.
Dismantle and assemble electrical motors and allied equipment of most types; repairing cleaning, and replacing parts Install and repair electrical conduit and cable, including connections, controls, grounding, etc.
With Bri-Steel you’ll have the benefit of a supportive working environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Bri-Steel brings stability and supports innovative thinking. You will receive competitive pay, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Health insurance
- Safety equipment provided
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Year round work
- No travel
Work Location: In person