Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home Health
At Elara Caring, we have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
- Current LPN license as required by state
- 1 year of experience in an acute care or equivalent setting
- CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
Apply with Elara Caring today!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
Text ECJOBS TO 25000 to apply via TEXT!
Elara Caring partipates in E-Verify and we will provide the Federal Government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Employers like Elara Caring can only use E-Verify once you have accepted the job offer and completed the Form I-9.
If you are an individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career site as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.