Enid, OK, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business need
Educate & Develop
- Actively recruit all Store Personnel
- Educate and develop all Store Personnel
- Holds one on one coaching sessions with all staff members every quarter, or more often as needed
- Understands labor costs; Schedules staff in line with customer count and budgeted wage %
- Accurately prioritize job responsibilities so that highest level of customer service is provided.
- Able to direct the work of other employees and lead by example.
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by ensuring that store experience is Fast, Friendly, Clean and Safe.
- Has some idea of local customer needs and special events
- Keeps current on competitors offerings
- Solicits feedback from customers; Provides that feedback to supervisors
Operations and Inventory Management
- Knows metrics for the site including, performance of products, fuel pricing, and sales volume
- Completes all store paperwork, enters vendor invoices, and approves employee timecards daily
- Works to ensure all employees on their shift operate within company guidelines to achieve sales and profit
Food Service Operations
- Ensure appropriate deli inventory levels at all times by ordering product in a thorough, efficient, and timely manner; Ensure build-to’s of warmers and coolers are followed and adjusted as needed
- Assign specific prep lists and follow up with employees to ensure completion
- Prepare, to order, all food items to the satisfaction of companies and in accordance with recipes
- Label, date, rotate, and store all items properly to control waste
- Maintain health and sanitation standards for self and employees. Knows food safety.
- Continually work to increase deli sales
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate previous management experience.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required to meet the business needs of the store
- Ability to provide clear direction for the team while communicating and enforcing policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate exceptional integrity and judgement to make timely decisions
- Must have some proficiency on the computer
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
Company: Hutch's C-Stores
Status: Full Time
Shift: First (Day), Second (Afternoon), Third (Night)
Req #: 6722412
Date Posted: January 01, 2023
Location: 3206 S Van Buren, Enid, US, OK, 73703
Job Category: Management
See more open positions at Hutch's
Something looks off?