Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Administrative Assistant at the Maverick Energy Center, you will coordinate office services such as purchasing, payroll, records control, and other administrative activities. Successful candidates will be self-starters who can interpret operating policies and exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
- Coordinate and implement office services such as payroll, purchasing, records control, projects and budget accounting operations
- Assist with invoice distribution, purchase orders and coding
- Analyze unit operating practices such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, personnel requirements, creating new systems or revising established procedures
- Interpret and communicate operating policies
- Coordinate collection and preparation of financial and operations reports
- Participate in interview of job applicants and conduct orientations of new employees as needed
- Locate and compile information and format reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information
- Assemble and categorize facts and figures for written computation and calculations
- Assist with special events planning
- Operate personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years of administrative assistant experience or relevant work experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication, networking, computer skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and to work as part of a team
- Able to work 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime as needed
- Eligible to work in the United States without the need for employer visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Oracle or SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in using computer and computer programs daily.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.