St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, Oklahoma was founded in 1915 by Dr. G.A. Boyle as a 12-bed hospital named Enid Spring Sanatorium and Baths. The hospital was purchased in 1937 by the Adorers of the Blood of Christ of Wichita, Kansas and was leased by Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) from 1984 to 1995. The Sisters of Mercy Health System, St. Louis, Missouri, purchased the hospital in 1995 and made it a part of the Mercy Health System Oklahoma.stmarysregional.com
Enid, OK, USA
Founded in 1915Inaccurate data? Flag it here.
Open jobs at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center