54th Plant; General Production; 2nd Shift; Enid, OK - 8/25
General Production PR01 & PR02
General Labor – Full Time – Enid, OK 73701
These positions start at $15.65/HR with a shift increase for second shift. If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer steady work and competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week with potential for overtime and produces raw and fully cooked meat products.
This position is responsible for entry level non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. General Production positions - May include, but not limited to Packer, Stacker, Floater, and/or Line Feeders.
• Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed
• Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently
• Ability to flex/grip with wrist/hands occasionally (less than 5 flexion/minute)
• Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 50 pounds.
• Willing and able to work in extreme temperatures with damp environments that may have slippery walking surfaces.
• Comply with all safety, food safety, GMP and SQF Requirements
• No work history is required.
Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 365 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.