54th Plant; Forklift Opr PR04 - Shipping; Full-Time; 1st Shift; Enid, OK - 9/5
Forklift Operator – Full Time – Enid, OK 73701
These positions start at $16.85/hr. with a shift increase for second shift. If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer steady work and competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week with potential for overtime and produces raw and fully cooked meat products.
- This position is responsible for product movement within the facility and/or loading product for shipment. This position will be responsible for operating machinery include ongoing production flow while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Mobile equipment operation, lock out tag out certified, stacking, inspection, material checks, racking, rack pushing.
- Must be willing to be certified in pallet jack, fall protection and forklift.
- Will need basic computer skills to complete required training or tasks.
- Other tasks in these positions will be to stand, sit, bend, walk, stretch, climb, push, pull, kneel, squat and reach.
- Must be willing and able to lift, carry, push, and pull 20-70 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in the cold (10 degrees below zero to 105 degrees) or damp environments and these areas may have slippery walking surfaces.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to read and understand labels, recipes and instructions, and communicate effectively.
- 6 months of work history with one employer in the past 24 months.
- Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 365 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Communication with applicants will be attempted through contact information provided on application: via email, phone calls, and SMS messages. Please ensure all contact information is correct and up to date.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.