Enterprise; Sanitation Opr PR05; Full-Time; 3rd Shift; Enid, OK - 8/29
Sanitation Operator PR05- Position starts at $18.35/HR with a .75 shift differential.
Position Summary: Position is responsible for operating and disassembling equipment such as blenders, cookers, fryers, mixers, and packing machines and any other equipment as assigned for cleaning, sanitizing work areas and setting up equipment for inspection at start-up, while also adhering to food safety practices and company policies.
- Operate production machine equipment such as Blenders, Cookers, Fryers, Mixers, and Packing Machines and/or other equipment as assigned
- Inspect and Monitor product
- Disassemble equipment for cleaning, sanitizing work areas and setting up equipment for inspection and start-up
- Breakdown and set-up equipment when needed
- Clean assigned equipment in safe and accurate manner using high pressure hoses
- Use chemical cleaners to foam and clean all areas of production
- Examine common machine parts and components for excessive wear
- Prepare equipment and machines for reassemble after completion of cleaning
- Ensure that all guards removed are properly replaced after cleaning
- Follow all necessary procedures to meet USDA and Quality Control Regulations
- Communicate/coordinate with other departments to ensure optimum, efficient utilization of non-running time to properly maintain company's equipment
- Properly wear personal protective equipment as required and provided by the company and in accordance with GMP's/company standards
- Ensure safe and proper use of tools and equipment; ensures hand tools are free of defects
- Maintain neat and orderly work area, including proper storage/disposal of solvents, paints, and other cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies and company policy
- Position will require Lock Out Tag Out responsibilities for safe operation
- Candidate must be able to obtain Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) certification
- Perform any other work as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to push, pull, and carry up to 75 lbs. repeatedly or more if required
- Ability to stand and walk on hard surface for up to 12 hours per day
- Must work in cold/hot temperatures ranging 45-100 degrees
- Repetitive bending, reaching, squatting, gripping, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently
- Ability to climb step ladders and or stairs
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends. Position will require Lock Out Tag Out certification, Fall Protection, and Confined Space Training.
- Candidates must possess 6 months of work history with the same employer.
- Must be able to follow instructions and communicate effectively.
- 6 months of work history with one employer in the past 24 months.
Candidates who have previously worked for Tyson will have a minimum rehire waiting period of 365 days and are limited to 3 times of employment.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
3RD SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.