Accounts Receivable - 3 weeks PTO + 10 Holidays per year
Accounting & Finance
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
This position is responsible for processing Customer Performance deductions; to include research, customer contact, chargeback, follow-up and collection. This position will also back-up cash application and will assist with Customer Program deductions for processing; to include tracking, coding and resolution. Experience in B2B accounts receivable is a must!
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Research, validate and process customer deductions
- Create credit memo if valid
- Chargeback and collect from customer if not valid
- Pull information from customer website
- Back up Cash Application
- Collaborate with other departments
- Maintain Customer Program tracking spreadsheet
- Other projects and duties as assigned
To be a succss
- Basic accounting principles and terminology
- Operate office equipment such as: Computer, copier, facsimile, Telephone
- Ability to use good situational judgment in making decisions and problem solving
- Attention to details and accuracy in work
- Display professional and positive demeanor in all communication, verbal or written
- Highly organized and able to switch priorities on an as needed basis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to effectively function as a team player
- Stellar time management skills
- Ability to maintain strong sense of confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree or related experience is preferred
- 2+ years of accounting
- 2+ years of administrative/office experience
- Experience with an Accounting system
- Experience with pivot tables is a plus
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
See more open positions at VetIQ Petcare
Something looks off?