Wellness Center Supervisor
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Memphis, TN, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
VetIQ Petcare is the premier provider of pet wellness and non-emergency veterinary services. We deliver affordable, and convenient veterinary services in a friendly, positive environment. Our Wellness Centers provide high quality preventive and wellness pet care services, including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims, and more! VetIQ Petcare Center Supervisors are the leaders in their center. With guidance from their District Manager, they use their skills as a coach and manager to perform a wide range of clinical, administrative, and training activities. Above all, Center Supervisors are responsible for making sure their teams are delivering an exceptional client experience every day!
Starting pay is $17.42.
- Making recommendations for services and products aligned with our Standards of Care
- Leading, coaching, hiring, and developing staff at all levels
- Communicating with and building relationships with the Host Retailer Management Team
- Preparing vaccines
- Restraining pets for wellness procedures and sample collection
- Preparing samples for outside laboratory testing
- Assisting the doctor with the creation and maintenance of comprehensive records
- Leading a culture of safety in your center
- Collecting payment and reviewing discharge paperwork with clients
- Keeping the examination areas clean and ready for patients
- Strategically scheduling team members in the center
- Facilitating the inventory process and leveraging an expense budget
- Managing end of day reconciliation
- Being responsible for growing the client base and profitability of the center
- Experience in a leadership/management role managing 3 or more team members required
- Experience in the veterinary field/retail management is highly valued
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work schedule, which includes varied days and times, most weekends, and some holiday work
- Reliable transportation to center
- Must successfully pass criminal background check
Skills and Abilities
- Must enjoy and be comfortable working with primarily dogs and cats of all sizes, temperaments and breeds, including handling and lifting animals as necessary
- Present professional appearance and positive conduct
- Punctuality and dependability highly valued
- Knowledge of basic sales principles and application while making recommendations to clients
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
Environment and Physical
- Lifting up to 150 pounds assisted, and 50 pounds without assistance
- Standing, walking, and moving about for prolonged periods of time
VetIQ Petcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
See more open positions at VetIQ Petcare
Something looks off?