- Location ENID, OK
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Facilities Maintenance
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1659068
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians!
You will make an impact as a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician by completing priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair HVAC/R equipment
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have…
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- 2 years’ experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency Certification
- Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
Primary Location...5505 W OWEN K GARRIOTT RD, ENID, OK 73703-6075, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.