Head Flour Miller
Responsible for efficient daily milling activities to assure operations are optimized. Activities include operation of the stone flour mills, prioritizing and assigning proactive and reactive milling maintenance, trouble shooting milling issues, maintaining quality product going to flour bins, monitoring wheat input, procuring needed milling materials, controlling inventory grain, packaging, and other mill equipment, managing hands on training for new and existing millers, ensuring best practice execution, prepare the mills and mill site for events and presentations, sifting and bagging flour, bookkeeping, and delivering flour to customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety.
- Responsible for efficient coordination of daily milling activities and assigns daily work to available mill crew.
- Daily monitoring and follow up for milling efficiencies and product quality for each shift.
- Manages Milling equipment and schedules repair days and preventative machine equipment as needed.
- Manages and orders grain inventory.
- Manage and fulfills all incoming flour orders.
- QBO bookkeeping, invoicing, and related tasking.
- Sifts, bags, labels, and ships flour orders.
- Utilizes unique milling skills to troubleshoot/perform adjustments as needed.
- Updates and maintains and accurate milling schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Agriculture, Business or related field required.
- One year+ supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes. TPM knowledge highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with computer applications—such as MS Office (Excel and Word)—is required.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed.
- You enjoy food and agriculture.
- You like and are experienced with mechanical systems and equipment.
- You can lift 50 lbs.
- You want to be part of a business, from the ground floor, that is creating something extremely dynamic, innovative, and unique to Oklahoma and the surrounding region.
Possible Degrees and Training
- Milling Science
- IAOM Correspondence Course
- High School Diploma/GED
- From $39,000 per year starting salary
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter.
Job _chisholmtrailmilling.com_Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $39,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Enid, OK 73703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)