Teller Enid, OK
- IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION USING THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW, YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO INTERBANK'S WEBSITE-CAREERS PAGE. SELECT ENID, OK AND THE TELLER POSITION TO APPLY FOR THIS PARTICULAR JOB AT iNTERBANK IN ENID, OK.
Job Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
JOB DESCRIPTION: Teller, Enid, OK
This position is responsible for performing banking transactions for Bank customers.
• Processes customer transactions with professionalism and courtesy.
• Handles customer complaints and works through these sensitive issues to resolution.
• Performs data entry to complete reporting requirements.
• Ensures that currency and coin requirements, limitations, regulations and provisions are maintained.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers.
• Know the identity of your customer to reduce fraud and risk of loss to the Bank.
• Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of basic teller functions
• Supports the Company’s overall mission, standards, and confidentiality guidelines.
• Performs data entries for loan input.
• Back up Drive-Thru Teller: ensuring that transactions are completed in a quick, efficient manner without delay and working multiple lanes to avoid long back-ups in traffic lanes.
• Maintains strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with Bank policy.
• Maintains strict control and security of cash under your supervision.
• Maintain policy and procedures as defined by Management.
• Cross-sell products and services.
• Assist with customer phone calls in a timely and courteous manner.
• Performs other duties as required by management.
• May participate in a wide variety of special assignments.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Hard Skills: Proficient in basic personal computer operations. Able to type efficiently. Able to count large sums of money by hand.
• Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, organization skills, can-do attitude, problem solving skills, decision-making skills sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
• Typical Physical Demands:
• Regularly required to talk and hear.
• Requires standing and or sitting for an extending period with some walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
• Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy Statement
InterBank is committed to maintaining an environment of equal opportunity. Accordingly, it is InterBank’s policy to provide equal opportunity for employment, advancement, and benefits to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, disability, citizenship status, uniform service membership/veteran status, or any other protected status as established by law.
Our commitment is to achieve and maintain excellence through full and equal opportunity, which is fundamental to the existence of InterBank. It is therefore the policy of InterBank not only to avoid direct discrimination but to go further. The company will act affirmatively to identify and eliminate barriers that may exclude or impede members of certain groups in their pursuit of excellence. Such affirmative action will address the treatment of persons who are already members of the company, as well as applicants for admission or employment.